Visualize, explore and analyze large datasets like never before
Use the full potential of your machine
Effortless interaction with millions of rows
Engineered to be fast and flexible
Highly optimized for multicore
Animation of time, dimensions or measures
Deep interactions with charts and graphs
100% zoomable user interface
Not BI focused: Both non-aggregated and aggregated data
Coarse-grained or fine-grained—it’s your call!
Innovative features like faceting and scoping
Rich, free viewing
64-bit Microsoft Store certified app
Easy to deploy (1 click) and use
No admin rights required
No registration required, work offline
High DPI aware (4K)
Python and R friendly
We love native desktop apps!
A new data experience
- High-end application dedicated to data discovery, visualization and fine-grain analytics
- A focus on user experience and extreme performance through technologies inspired from a variety of computer fields (like gaming tech)
- Detail-oriented and completely customizable, with data storytelling capabilities
- Data analysis performed on your own device—so you control your data
Perpetual, free access to your own content—just like your photos and videos.
Explore for free.
Create a data extract with content (views) you can share
so other users can explore your project for free!
Free, limitless content exploration, no data size caps!
What kinds of Data?
- Any tabular or spreadsheet-like data (string, numeric, boolean, date ...). This includes most kinds of data commonly stored in relational databases (sql) or any column-delimited text file (like big .csv, .tsv )
- Evenly or unevenly times series (like OHLCV financial time series)
- You may use Python or R scripts to connect to multiple data sources (JSON, MS Excel, HDF5, Stata, Parquet, SAS, minitab ...) As Python and R have a very large data science ecosystem, free connectors are available for many data sources.
(Quantyl is not geo-data specific, so many of its screenshots are geo-localized simply to provide better illustration)
Data visualization is not just for data scientists anymore.
for non-technical users
- Business users seeking self-service data insights, without coding
- Non data specialists seeking to go beyond dashboards and static reports to a more interactive and autonomous data discovery mode with data storytelling capabilities
- ... Data explorers and data enthousiasts!
- Easy to use, all-in-one solution: a smooth, immersive data experience in a 100% zoomable user interface. You can interact with almost everything displayed!
- Zero coding required with self-service data analytics provided. Everything is visual!
- Updatable data with the option of republishing your entire collection of workbook images
- Secure, on-site solution. Your data stay with you—they won’t be uploaded to the cloud. Data analysis happens on your device, so your personal data stays under your control. Quantyl can be used offline, too—it doesn’t rely on a permanent internet license connection.
- Install / Uninstall with one click - no configuration needed
- Simple pricing, free viewing, no hidden costs
for data specialists
- Data analysts, data scientists and data engineers
- BI analysts (coarse-grain or fine-grain)
- Big data analysts
- Geospatial analysts
- Both coarse-grained (aggregated) and fine-grained data analysis in the same environment thanks to advanced tools (faceting, small multiples, etc.).
- Lightning fast on standard Windows 10 machine, even with millions of rows. Work with your largest datasets, interact with no latency, animate, etc. Enjoy fast data ingestion without data pre-aggregation. Ideal for analyzing data generated on the fly (temporary or intermediate simulation results).
- Support of Python and R scripts for importing and transforming data with quantyl.py and quantyl.r APIs. Keep your favorite IDE and specific version of Python or R—and use simple APIs to send and retrieve data from the current Quantyl session. You can also simply launch scripts directly from the Quantyl user interface
- Flexible—Quantyl may complete data science tools you already use.
- Free viewing and exploration license. Access to your created content is free - anyone can install Discovery and explore anyone else's created workspace
Use Python or R scripts to import and transform selected data.
Interactive real-time analytics with no latency.
Get it done faster
1) Import your data from large text files (like .csv, .tsv) or sql database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, sqlite...) - lighting fast.
2) You're ready to get to work! Some default graphs are already displayed.
We're living in the multicore era - did you know that mainstream laptops and desktop PCs have made quantum leaps in performance over recent years? You're looking at it right now!
What if you could benefit from all this computing power?
- Feature rich: dozens of graphs, filtering, faceting, scaling, scoping, aggregating, data mapping, cross selection, with thousands of customizable properties
- Large data handling, low memory footprint
- In situ graph editing: break the "chart editor - dashboard" paradigm. Create and interact with as many graphs you need, all in the same view
- Copy and Paste charts just like in any document editor
- Animate any data fields (time, dimensions or measures)
- Carry out powerful searches: text, math expressions etc.
- Publish and update high-quality images